In the morning time, you will be picked up by the rafting staff to drop you to their start point to continue the water rafting adventure. You will explore the beautiful Ayung river with the good challenge of rapid and see the beautiful panorama along the river with the fresh water that all come with fun.
Firstly we will go to white water rafting in ayung river. Ayung Rafting offer a very unique sensation that you won’t get it on other places. The river has clear water and very fresh if you would like to swim, Ayung River has 10 kilometers route and 2 hours rafting adventure that you will get. The river offer rapids which is very appropriate for beginner and children.Professional rafting guide is always accompanied you and give you instructions on things to do during rafting. As long you follow their instructions and everything will run well. Your adventure in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud
Along the way down the swift river, you will be amazed by green landscape on the left and right side of the river. The river also has several small waterfalls,perfect for photo opportunities. You can also see the beauty of balinese carvings along approximately 200 meters that was made by the artists of Ubud, which can also be used as backdrop for photo taking.
after rafting we will bring you lunch. after lunch we give you an interesting option that is visiting rice terrace tegalalang or visiting clasic batuan temple. but if you are not interested we will take you back to the hotel.
Bali Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales.
Tegalalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system). Tegalalang rice terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos
Pick Up Time
|Pick Up Time||Ubud||Outside Ubud
|Morning||08.30 – 09.00 Am||07.00 – 08.00 Am|
|Afternoon||12.00 – 12.30 Pm||11.00 – 12.00 Pm|
|Pick Up At Hotel,Nusa Dua,Kuta,Seminyak||08.00 AM|
|Pick Up At Sanur And Ubud||09.00 AM|
|Start Point At Rafting Tour||10.00 Am|
|Explore Ayung River With Rafting||11.00 Am|
|Lunch At Local Restaurant||12.00 Pm|
|Back To Hotel||13.00 Pm|
- Pick up & drop off (return transfer) by A/C van to your hotel in Ubud/Sanur/Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua (other location to be advised)
- Instruction by well trained professional guides.
- Welcome drink, hot coffee & tea
- Safety approved rafting equipment with world class standards
- Lunch time
- Shower facilities with bath foam and shampoo
- Use Private Transport Even 1 Person Booking
- Minimum Booking : 1 Person
- Choose Between Rice Terrace Tegalalang And Batuan Temple ( Should Choose 1 )
What To Bring
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of Clothes or Dry Clothes
- Spotshoes or Sandals
- Money for optional drink or Souvenirs
- Cash,Credit or Debet
Detail Schema Prices
|Person 1 ||USD 55||USD 30|
|Person 2 - 6||USD 39||USD 29|
|Person 7 - 12||USD 35||USD 25|
|Person 13 - 18||USD 30||USD 20|
we give choice of two places after rafting, you can choose one of them and write in column message when booking
This is use private transport,during rafting join with other traveller,private during rafting need max 4 - 6 persons,depanding boat capacity.
Need different challenge For Rafting
- Rafting Duration 2.5 - 3 hours (16 km) In ayung shorter because the finish point closer.
- Restaurant is in the middle of rice fields ( nice view because all around us paddy)
- Water discharge is greater, making it more challenging. Stay safe for children (minimum age of participants 7 years)
- Telaga Waja River has a derivative which is nearly 5 meters with a slope of about 50 degrees
- Places rest point there is high waterfall, in river Ayung rest point in the middle of the river.
- highly recommended for who likes challenges