Ayung Rafting And Green Bowl Beach Is a beach tour that we combine with rafting in ubud. This tour we provide for those of you who like the beach and rafting in a tour package. We choose the best beach that is green bowl beach, because it is still natural and beautiful scenery there. Let's start this tour.
In the morning time, you will be picked up by the rafting staff to drop you to their start point to continue the water rafting adventure. You will explore the beautiful Ayung river with the good challenge of rapid and see the beautiful panorama along the river with the fresh water that all come with fun.
Along the way down the swift river, you will be amazed by green landscape on the left and right side of the river. The river also has several small waterfalls,perfect for photo opportunities. You can also see the beauty of balinese carvings along approximately 200 meters that was made by the artists of Ubud, which can also be used as backdrop for photo taking.
The tour rafting finished around 12.00 pm. We will take you to clean the body after rafting and will continue with lunch.
After lunch we will take you to the green bowl beach. Before reaching the beach you will see many monkeys passing around the path to the green bowl. Because there are still many monkeys living here.
Up in the parking lot, you have to go down about 300 stairs. Along the road before reaching the beach cool air because many trees grow around the stairs, and there are still many wild monkeys here, so you have to be a bit careful of the day. To reach the beach requires quite tiring, but all will pay off when you get to the beach.
To the beach you will see the beauty of the beach with white sand. The beach here is still natural, there is no restaurant only small traders who sell drinks. This beach is famous as a place to surf. Big waves in the center is perfect for surfers
In addition to surfing this beach is perfect for swimming because the waves are not so great on the beach and clear water. There are 3 large caves, can be used to shelter in the sun.
When the sunset afternoon also looks beautiful here, relax while watching the sunset is the best moment not to be missed on this beach. Tour finished here. Do not get too late your afternoon back to the parking lot, because the road you pass to return is not illuminated by the lights, making you a little difficult to pass through. We will also help you to have dinner according to your choice.
|Pick Up At Hotel,Nusa Dua,Kuta,Seminyak||08.00 AM|
|Pick Up At Sanur And Ubud||09.00 AM|
|Start Point At Rafting Tour||10.00 Am|
|Explore Ayung River With Rafting||11.00 Am|
|Lunch At Local Restaurant||12.00 Pm|
|Going To Green Bowl Beach||13.00 Pm|
|Arrive at Green Bowl||14.00 Pm|
|Explore Green Bowl||15.00 Pm|
|Back To Parking||18.00 Pm|
- Pick up & drop off (return transfer) by A/C van to your hotel in Ubud/Sanur/Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua (other location to be advised)
- Instruction by well trained professional guides.
- Welcome drink, hot coffee & tea
- Safety approved rafting equipment with world class standards
- Lunch time
- Shower facilities with bath foam and shampoo
- Minimum Booking : 1 Person
- This Use Private Transport
- Jalan Bali Cliff,Ungasan
- Ungasan,Peninsula Hill,Nusa Dua
- Phones : +6282237804939
- E-mail: UbudAdventures@gmail.com
What To Bring
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of Clothes or Dry Clothes
- Spotshoes or Sandals
- Money for optional drink or Souvenirs
- Cash,Credit or Debet
Detail Schema Prices
|Person 1||USD 85||0|
|Person 2 - 6||USD 55||USD 30|
|Person 7 - 12||USD 50||USD 25|
|Person 13 - 18||USD 45||USD 20|
Need different challenge For Rafting
- Rafting Duration 2.5 - 3 hours (16 km) In ayung shorter because the finish point closer.
- Restaurant is in the middle of rice fields ( nice view because all around us paddy)
- Water discharge is greater, making it more challenging. Stay safe for children (minimum age of participants 7 years)
- Telaga Waja River has a derivative which is nearly 5 meters with a slope of about 50 degrees
- Places rest point there is high waterfall, in river Ayung rest point in the middle of the river.
- highly recommended for who likes challenges